GORKI WORLD PRIORITY
GORKI WORLD PRIORITY:
GORKI World Priority card offers special privileges:
· Green fee price 60 € per day (unlimited round)
· 10% discount for accommodation at GORKI Golf & Resort Hotel 4* and cottages
· 10 % discount for restaurant
· 10 % discount on PRO Shop
· Unlimited balls at the driving range
· Free trolley
The card price is 10 €
Validity – until 12/2020
To purchase the card and obtain all benefits, register following the link by filling up the form and get instant access to a plethora of services:
To purchase please click here.
To register please click here.
The card is valid only for non-resident golfers (members of foreign golf clubs and federations outside Russia).
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
· The annual fee paid towards Membership of GORKI World Priority is a non-refundable fee.
· GORKI World Priority has the right to accept or reject any membership application.
· No Group bookings will be processed. This golf programme is valid for Golf Course access only to individual golfers and is not valid for any Group Bookings Access to the Golf Club is only limited to the services.
· After application of the GORKI World Priority, it takes up to 1 week to process the application. The card number and details can be shared in advance by email and later on the physical card will be provided to the respective golfer upon arrival to the resort.
· For obtaining special discounts and special green fee price you need to show your GORKI World Priority at the time of payment at the reception or upon making the reservation. Card member should carry a valid ID proof as a part of the verification process.
· Golfers are subject to Golf Club’s rules on minimum handicap requirements, producing valid Handicap Certificates and any other requirements. The Golf Club reserves the right to reject/restrict play in event of not fulfilling these requirements.
· Golf Course will not be accessible in case it is closed for guests due to special occasions.
· GORKI World Priority has the right to cancel a current membership based upon disciplinary grounds on a particular member.
+7 812 318 09 90